What's New? 2.6.2 (changelog)
What's New? 2.6.2
Released -- 4 February 2022
The 2.6.2 release is a maintenance update that adds a couple minor features and fixes a few bugs for the Qt/SDL port.
- Fixed VROM size calculation error from NES header.
- Added WRAM support for OneBus mapper (mapper 256).
GUI Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Added an auto hide main menu on fullscreen option.
- Added an option to disable display of video overlayed GUI messages.
- Fixed default setting for max sprites per scanline to be 8 (matching win32 port).
Hex Editor Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Fixed logic to move cursor to next line when editing hits end of line.
- Fixed inconsistent display behavior of vertical scroll bar. Viewport line offset and vertical scroll position are now always synchronized.
- Fixed draw layering of cursor row/column coloring when in ROM view.
- Added protections to prevent crash when editing addresses past the end of a ROM file.
- Improved cursor blink rate to be consistent regardless of viewport refresh rate.
- Fixed sound issue on FreeBSD 13. Force audio sample size to always be a power of 2 per SDL documentation
Build Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Fixed a build errors when compiling against Qt6 (6.2.2).
- Removed usage of a few Qt6 deprecated function calls.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free help authoring environment