What's New? 2.6.1 (changelog)
What's New? 2.6.1
Released -- 17 January 2022
The 2.6.1 release fixes a few bugs that were found shortly after the 2.6.0 release.
GUI Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Fixed Qt cursor override stack overflow issue. Code now properly calls QGuiApplication::restoreOverrideCursor following QGuiApplication::setOverrideCursor.
- Fixed application crash when attempting to open/close the CDL window more than once.
- Fixed inverted vertical scrollbar on Qt Trace logger. Added page up/down key shortcuts for Trace logger viewport.
- Added an optional splash screen at startup. Splash screen defaults to off and can be enabled in GUI config dialog.
RAM Search Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Changed Qt RAM search logic to skip over RAM mirrors. Changed GUI to allow for searching of RAM, SRAM, and ROM regions to be individually selectable.
- Applied cmake SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH patch for reproducible builds.
Windows Build Dependency Upgrades
- Upgraded to SDL version 2.0.20
- Upgraded to ffmpeg version 5.0
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Full-featured Help generator