What's New? 2.6.0 (changelog)
What's New? 2.6.0
Released -- 12 January 2022
The 2.6.0 release features the addition of the TAS Editor to the Qt/SDL port. There are also a few other bug fixes.
- The full TAS editor has been ported over from the Win32 version. Other than minor layout changes, Win32 TAS users should find it familiar.
GUI Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Fixed occasional stack overflow issue due to unintended recursion in Qt event loop.
Video Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Added video vertical sync config option.
- Added built-in video vertical sync test pattern.
Input Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Added escape characters to gamepad config files to fix keyboard binding issue for ',' and '\' keys.
- Replaced a few soon-to-be deprecated ffmpeg function calls.
- Cleaned up a few compiler warnings.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: What is a Help Authoring tool?